SEN Provision

...for Children, Young People and Adults - Devon and Surrounding Areas (Updated June 2017)

This section of the website provides a summary of the information gathered at Review Meetings and via discussions with other professionals of the services / settings / providers available for young people and adults with special needs.  

Disclaimer: Parents/families/carers need to assess and check the quality of the provision being offered and its suitability. This is not a list of recommendations and is for information only. The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in England.

Devon County Council Learning Disability Services

Below is the link to a useful website which provides information about services provided directly by Devon County Council, for example, Health & Wellbeing, Money & Benefits, Support to Stay Independent and Independent Living:

The first point of contact for all calls is part of MyDevon Customer Service Centre, Care Direct...
Tel: 0345 155 1007

There is also a Community Directory which has a lot of useful information about Health and Care provision across the County, offering help and support services for young people, parents and families and working age adults, plus Education, Work and Leisure.